Example Exposing Fake Article

This is the perfect example of an individual attempting to publish a fabricated article and how easily people like this are exposed. http://www.thecumberlander.ca/show2041a45s/Why_Is_Alan_de_Jersey_Embarrassed
How can he believe no one noticed he proved my point?
Information IS power.

The videos posted at Union Bay Improvement News http://www.youtube.com/user/UnionBayImprovement/videos are to provide information to the public regarding the process and decisions being made on your behalf by those who promised to represent YOUR interests.

I previously provided your government with copies of the videos, but in keeping with their policies - information is not shared.
It is impossible for people to attend all the meetings, and the miniscule information provided in the minutes and the Landowners Update are inadequate.

In keeping with my beliefs - I want all of us to know what's going on. Only videos regarding The Union Bay Improvement District will be posted. More videos will be added to keep information current.

YOU GET THE GOVERNMENT YOU DESERVE

More at: http://allthingsunionbay.blogspot.ca/

Misappropriation

In
law, misappropriation is the intentional, illegal use of the property or funds of another person for one's own use or other unauthorized purpose, particularly by a public official, a trustee of a trust, an executor or administrator of a dead person's estate or by any person with a responsibility to care for and protect another's assets (a fiduciary duty). It is a felony, a crime punishable by a prison sentence.

From 2007 Mail Outs Titled "Fairness In Our Community", and posted on old blog. Still believe it to be true.
Again, if anyone thinks I’ve got my facts wrong. maryreynoldsis@hotmail.com more at http://allthingsunionbay.blogspot.com/ By the way, I’m not auditioning to become a friend etc., so I’m not interested in comments regarding my presentation, style, bluntness, politeness blah blah - get it? This is not personal – it is business – I don’t care if one of your relatives or friends or neighbors is an elected official. They are accountable – like it or not. It doesn’t matter what level of government – they are elected.

Union Bay Residents' Association - A Front For KIP

Union Bay Residents' Association - A Front For KIP
Union Bay Residents' Association - Created to Promote KIP







PROTECT OUR WATER SOURCE.
STOP THE FORCED TRANSFER OF UNION BAY`S WATER LICENCE.

REGARDING KENSINGTON ISLAND PROPERTIES: THE WORDS I USE REGARDING KIP AS A DEVELOPER ARE AN EXPRESSION OF MY OPINION AS A RESIDENT OF UNION BAY, BC., AND MY CONCERNS THIS DEVELOPMENT POSES TO OUR COMMUNITY.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Union Bay Before Kensington Island Properties

"The issue is, and always has been, water" Honourable Mr. Justice R. D. Wilson taken from his BC Supreme Court Judgment, April 28, 2009



I have to claim ignorance prior to the fall of 2005 regarding our local government, the Union Bay Improvement District, Regional District, and the greedy unethical business people involved in shaping the Comox Valley.  Ignorance was bliss.

I will never stop asking questions - it's how I learn.

Sitting back now and looking at all the details, it's so clear what is lacking in those who believe they have 'succeeded'. A good moral compass and professional training.   It's easy to be a big fish in a little pond.  But in this little pond, when someone becomes a big fish that should be interpreted on the small scale it is.

The following are standards we currently allow/endorse:
  • Elected officials changing/ignoring by laws
  • Elected officials illegally locking out the electorate
  • Local papers run story claiming locking out is legal - no evidence - not true
  • Editor of Comox Valley Records calls into question the credibility of  2 duly elected Trustees and refuses to revisit, apologize, etc.
  • Government cuts off water without notice
  • Government refuses to re connect water - no reason provided
  • Resident Susan Hargreaves, founder of the Union Bay Residents' Association removes a paid member without notice or cause in violation of the Societies Act
  • Resident and President of Union Bay Residents' Association Susan Hargreaves continues to include the VP of Kensington Island Properties with all information regarding UBRA while excluding a paid member.
  • Person identifying himself as Bryan Baker, Business owner of Comox doesn't like what I'm saying about my government and sends emails and creates blog referring to me as a 'cunt'
  • Email forwarded to me by individual concerned for my safety as email talks about putting a "bomb in my mail box" and "someone should take her down".  Author of the email is unknown  to me other than a friend of an elected official.
  • Union Bay Waterworks Supt (off hours) and guests harass me on my property.  Waterworks Supt suddenly is unaware of property lines.  Waterworks Supt. asks me to remain as he's called landord Larry McDonald (yes that's the one) who will be arriving shortly.  Waterworks Supt. called police - Larry McDonald was not coming.  Police were advised Waterworks Supt. rented entire property and that I had no right to be on the property and was causing problems and refusing to leave.   
  • Waterworks Supt friend, Jamie Barkley sticking his head in window of  my vehicle, on my property, yelling at me that I have no business being on the property.  This is the second time Jamie Barkley has approached me demanding I establish reason for being present.
  • You will note at the end the Waterworks Supt is visible agreeing with Jamie who claims I almost ran over his dog.  Note my location - anyone who has been on this property can tell I am clearly well away from this tenants rental area.  These individuals did not like what I have asked of their elected friends and relatives.  Jamie Barkley had been hired previously by the Union Bay Improvement District part time - I don't know if the position was advertised.
  • Female Rachel, also a guest of Waterworks Supt, harasses me and then proceeds to tell me she knows who I am as she worked in a law office that handled my marital legal dealings here in the Comox Valley.  Rachel then proceeded to tell me she knew all about how my husband was trying to screw me out of money......berates me, tells me I'm acting crazy, that 'she' knows all about me..........  it went on and on as I loaded my firewood - on my property.  Here is a taste of what these people thought they had the right to do.  These two women were at me like this as I loaded firewood from a building to my vehicle, following me back and forth telling me how I had no right to be there.  Then they called the police.
  • Since the Water Supt moved into the rental the other partners own he has been well aware of what he is renting as he was advised to remove his vehicles from the Reynolds side.  In fact I welcomed him the day he told me he was moving in a few years ago.  Since I've never had any dealings with him on a personal level, I can only assume it is his belief he can treat me any way he wishes as I have challenged those he is friends with at the Union Bay Improvement District.  I'm wondering what the staff policy is regarding how employees feel personally towards landowners.  Do the employees dictate how the public will be treated?
  • Realtor representing me and 3 other sellers - all 4 right?  No - just 3 get any info or documents - I'm stonewalled.  And to top it all off there is a common denominator here too - none other than Kensington Island Properties.  Gee guys, what a coincidence!  The VP of Kensington Island Properties and I can give each other a knowing look.  
  • So called professionals involving themselves in matters because their friends/relatives have an issue with a third party.

Anyone see what I'm getting at? 



little packs of rats, never standing on their own, brave only in numbers






Isn't this man the dream of every woman? Click Here




Look what's planned for Washer Creek because of a golf course
  Never Give Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments not allowed.