A few things I've been unable to comment on until today:
- Congratulations to the two new Trustees, Carol Molstad and Anne Alcock voted in by a huge majority at the Union Bay Improvement District Annual General Meeting April 20, 2011.
- Thanks to the Board of Trustees of the Union Bay Improvement District, immediately after taking office, announced the monthly meetings would indeed be open to the public. Note: the Ombudsperson office has confirmed there was not justification to close the meetings to the public.
- Anyone noticed the wonderful job Union Bay Improvement District Chair, Carol Molstad is doing? Talk about professional meetings. What a breath of fresh air to attend meetings where the residents are actually told what is going on.
- The Board of Trustees of the Union Bay Improvement District have accomplished a lot in such a short time. I believe we have Trustees who are dedicated to representing what the community wants.
- A big thank you to the Board of Trustees of the Union Bay Improvement District for recognizing they didn't have the authority to bring this lawsuit, and rectified the situation.
a huge Thank You to my lawyer, Jason Gratl. I`ve received many comments from residents who are so impressed by this young man. For those who have asked me about this amazing lawyer, watch the following video clip.
Here is a clip I edited that was posted on youtube by:
Uploaded by pjmora on Mar 13, 2010
Vancouver Rally in January 2010 to protest the proroguing of the Canadian Parliament by the conservative government.
Recent article regarding this issue:http://www.vancouversun.com/news/canada-in-afghanistan/detainee+question/5005493/story.html